Success Rate on Chapa is the rate at which valid transactions are completed successfully. Valid transactions are transactions where every element required for the transaction to succeed is present. For example, if a customer is attempting to make a payment with an expired card or a card that has no money in it, that transaction is not considered a valid transaction.
How is the Success Rate calculated?
The Success Rate is calculated like this: Success Rate = Successful Transactions / (Successful + Failed (Chapa) + Failed (Bank))
As explained above, the Success Rate calculation excludes transactions that failed due to customer errors. For example, a transaction that failed because the customer had no money in their account or because they used an expired card will not be part of the Success Rate calculation.
The name on your business registration documentation is your legal business name. This implies that the name you enter here must correspond to the name listed on your registration paperwork.
By following these instructions, you can modify your Legal Business Name in your Dashboard Settings.
- Click on Settings from the menu on your Dashboard.
- Select the Compliance tab (you should see your current business information displayed).
- Click Edit at the bottom of the Profile section. This is the first section where you can see your Trading Name as the heading.
- Scroll down to the Registration section, click the Legal Business Name field and enter your new name.
- After you have done this, click Save. You should see your new Legal Business Name displayed now.
Still No Luck ? We can help you
Create a ticket, we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.Submit a Ticket